Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, and Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst (JBMDL), have established a partnership to bring servicemembers and their dependents, retirees, civilian employees, and area residents, opportunities to pursue their college education while staying close to home. This initiative provides high quality undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs, supported by University College at Rutgers-Camden campus.
Our programs are designed to fit your busy life:
- Convenient evening and weekend classes.
- Classroom, online, and hybrid (half face-to-face, half online) courses available.
- 7-week accelerated format (online classes 14-weeks.)
To learn more:
- View our Program Offerings at JBMDL
- Request Information about our programs at JBMDL
- Apply now
- JBMDL Office Hours M-Th 9:30am-6pm, Fri 8:30am-5pm unless Out of Office (See Below)
- Don't Forget to visit our EVENTS page for upcoming events, like Instant Decision Days and our RU Orientation on 17 August, and Veteran Orientation in Camden on 26 August! Great opportunties to meet your fellow RU Camden @JBMDL Students and fellow RU Camden Veteran/Military Students!! (NEW)